By Megan Lewis, TIWP student
- Fall in love with the complexity of falling leaves in September.
- Take inspiration from your power to create—and your freedom to choose this power.
- Understand that what you love may someday break your heart.
- Find small beauties in common places like bus stops or coffee stands. Take note of the people there with you. They will not be here forever.
- Spend your evenings the way you want to spend them—whether it’s under the stars or catching up on the sleep you refuse to admit that you need.
- Make dinner with your mom sometimes, regardless of your workload.
- Spend your free time doing things that fill you with joy and gratitude.
- Take pictures—they’ll mean so much to you one day.
- Fall in love. Stay in love. It will clarify everything one day.